During my recent holiday in Greece, I took a walk through a park near where I live. Coming from Dubai, its SO lovely to be surrounded by greenery and breathe fresh air. You just can't beat a tranquil walk to relax your mind and totally de-stress.


I based this look on the location - something you'd wear on a sunny afternoon when going out for lunch or, evidently, for a walk in the park (although you might not wear heels if you're walking around somewhere as big as Hyde Park!). I chose this dress because I wanted to pick out the hints of green in the gorgeous print. I purchased this recently from Mango and just loved the pattern - I found it quite regal and rich, hence the reason I decided to pair it with a gold belt and accessories.

The hilarious thing about the afternoon was that we had glorious sunshine all day and then (typically) when we went to do the shoot, it became suddenly overcast! Anyway, the tones of the photographs still came out lovely. And I've just realised that the look is almost entirely Mango - that store has become one of my favourite over the past year!

Style tip: If you want to wear shoes that tie around the ankle, but don't have legs like Alessandra Ambrosio then go for a nude colour, to elongate your line and keep your legs looking long!!

Dress: Mango
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Aldo
Belt: Mango
Bag: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Mango
Ring: Accessorize

























0 comments:

Post a Comment