My second shoot featuring Moo Moo Style boutique was shot in Chesterfield's Queen's Park. Somehow, I managed to choose a glorious day for a walk in the park, bringing to life that fairy-tale image of beautiful Britain.

It was pleasant just strolling around the park, watching the world go by. I went for a very equestrian look, minus boots to keep things lighter and autumnal. Mixing together my personal staple items such as a white shirt and cream chinos, I added hints of brown and navy blue from the boutique- just perfect for the English countryside.

These wonderful pictures were taken by the truly talented, Lydia Edwards. You can check out her personal art blog here: www.lydiajuneedwards.blogspot.co.uk

Bag, belt, scarf, bracelets, necklace: All Moo Moo Style
Jacket, chinos: Zara
Shoes: Clarks

Follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/victoriametaxasphotography
Find Moo Moo Style on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/moomoostyle



























1 comments:

  1. Very Stylish! Love the entire look!

    Best,
    Tiffany
    www.thegarmentrag.com

    ReplyDelete