I have always wanted to put together a shoot in a field, but being in Dubai I never had the chance. Now, with music festival season in full throttle and enjoying this gorgeous European summer in Milan, my opportunity finally presented itself!

Working with my stylist Vittoria, we chose a glowing selection of outfits to play on the beautiful golden  shades of summer. I have always loved the bohemian style aesthetic, so we took that as the main point of inspiration and created a modern boho babe. And where to find this boho babe? Well, after attending a casting at 2Morrow models, I couldn't think of anyone better than the gorgeous Aussie, Micaela.

It was an extremely hot week in Milan when we organised the test-shoot, but somehow this overcast sunshine added to the carefree, relaxed atmosphere of the photos. Unfortunately for us, heat meant mosquitos soooo I wouldn't say my first field shoot was the most comfortable of them all! But getting eaten alive was definitely worth it :)

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment