Nature vs. the office was the theme for today's shoot. The inspiration came entirely from my skirt. I love the fact that it's a skirt shaped perfectly to wear with a shirt, but also one that keeps thing fun and interesting with it's cute leaf print. Consequently, I was looking for a location that mied the professional environment with nature. And the ideal place came to mind - Dubai Media City.

Media City is one of the busiest areas in the city on a weekday. Packed with creative agencies and media houses, it's where all the action is. What's nice about the area is that you can walk easily from office to office, often surrounded by greenery. In fact, right in the centre of the district is a man-mad lake where music concerts are often held.

So, I chose Media City as my location and decided to go on a weekend when things were a bit quieter. To keep the look professional, I put my hair in a messy bun, donned some red lipstick and nail polish, and chose classic pearls for the jewellery. I was excited to feature my red Michael Kors heels as I have to tell you, they have been some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever bought - particularly for the office. Highly recommend MK shoes for work!

Skirt: Zara
Shirt: Sacoor Brothers
Shoes: Michael Kors
Purse: Tory Burch
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Ring: Bought in Istanbul
















2 comments:

  1. dear! great photo shoot
    i love your skirt and your tory burch clutch
    see my new post http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets!! Loved your recent outfit too!

      Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/victoriametaxasphotography

      Delete