It's one of the most unique destinations in the world. A city that has literally emerged from the sand.
Dubai is the place that I have called home for almost two decades.

People don't believe what we used to see years ago when we first arrived here. My family has been here over 17 years, a time when we had goat farms behind our house and when the roads in our area were no more than a dirt tracks. It is truly amazing what the city has already achieved and what it will go on to achieve. Recently winning the Expo 2020, it seems that the sky is the limit on how the nation can succeed. 

I am not going to write a post about how I'm sad to be leaving or what I'll miss. Instead, I'd just like to share some photographs of my favourite parts of the UAE and let the images tell the story (some are my Instagram pictures). It's going to be exciting to be surrounded by totally new scenery very soon, so this will be a little reminder of my Arabian heritage ;)

Du-Bye!!! See you soon :)

Dubai Travel Photography Blog
Dhows down by Dubai Creek
Dubai Travel Photography Blog
A memorable monument in Dubai Mall
Dubai Travel Photography Blog
The stunning Bab Al Shams Hotel
Wonderful sunsets
Traditional Dhows
See more pictures here
Jebel Hafeet, Al Ain - what a view!
See more pictures here
Road trip to Oman
See more pictures here

Dubai Travel Photography Blog
Abu Dhabi National Mosque - magnificent!
See more pictures here
Dubai Travel Photography Blog
Dubai Travel Photography Blog
The quirky and colourful Dubai Miracle Garden
Of course, we can't forget, the beautiful Arabian desert...
See more pictures here
Dubai Travel Photography Blog
The Burj Khalifa - a prominent mark on the Dubai skyline
Dubai Travel Photography Blog

And, of course, what was one of the first main attractions in Dubai - the Burj Al Arab.
The world's only six star hotel!
The view of the Dubai Marina from Palm Jumeirah, two amazing locations in the city.
Oh and my little yellow friend who I'll miss dearly!
Arrivederci!

1 comments:

  1. Beatiful pictures, and the cutest captions ever! :)

    ReplyDelete