Last week I had the chance to meet up with the gorgeous fashion blogger Sophie, from Sophie's Silhouette. I stumbled upon her blog a while ago and absolutely loved her classy style, so I couldn't wait to set up a shoot together.

We agreed on this edgy look for the first session - chic with a rebel edge. She wanted to incorporated these gorgeous knee-high boots, ahh love them!! I knew the ideal location to give the outfit that extra bit would be Al Quoz - the run down trucks and industrial backdrop would compliment the look perfectly. 

A terribly windy day meant that the dusty backstreets weren't looking that promising... But fortunately for us when we met at Al Serkhal Avenue, we discovered this awesome graffiti wall - I just couldn't resist! The colours were so vibrant and fresh, so we spent the afternoon around this beauty. I was so inspired as it's not often you come across such colourful  and well done street artwork in Dubai.

I guess sometimes it's the unplanned parts of the day which are the ones that work out best :)

To see more of Sophie's style posts, check her out here:

Follow me on Facebook here!!

2 comments:

  1. Your little bow ring is gorgeous!!! And I love your outfit against the eccentric background, the photos are beautiful :)

    Much love,
    ANNIEPOP
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know to be soo elegant, it'super chic! The right word is amazing

    Amazing girl!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know and I'll be follow back


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete