Photography blogger Milan

As all fellow photographers know - a new camera = a new world, and this Christmas I was lucky enough to step into that world. My new best friend has been following me everywhere recently and today I'd like to show you some results of it in action.

I teamed up again with sweet blogger Sophie in Dubai early in January - this time for a vintage shoot. It's actually a great shame that we met so close to my departure for Milan, as we had such fun together and share similar style tastes. Ah well, who knows what the future may bring! 

Anyway, Sophie had a gorgeous polka-dot Ralph Lauren dress that she was dying to shoot, and I knew just the place. Sadly, traditional European railway stations aren't readily available in Dubai, so we settled on DIFC ;) This simple location allowed all focus to be on the chic look, giving it a modern classy feel, as well as complimenting the pop of red on her lips and shoes. My favourite part of the outfit had to be the Ted Baker fascinator. Put that on and you're immediately thrown back to Paris in 50's...Hhhmmm now where is LadurĂ©e when you need it?

To see more outfit details check out Sophie's gorgeous fashion blog here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment